This is Cutaneous T- cell Lymphoma. There is proliferation of CD4 + cells.
Clinically it is classified into :
Premycotic stage :
- This is inflammatory condition.
- Skin is erythematous, scaly, and pruritus.
- This gives picturs of chronic nonspecific dermatitis.
- There is appearance of inflammatory plaques.
- There is polymorphous inflammatory infiltrate in the dermis.
- There are atypical histiocytes.
- Pautrier microabscess are seen which is infiltration of epidermis by the histiocytes.
- Now atypical histiocytes predominates.
- In late stage lymph nodes are involved.
- There is also involvement of the viscera.
Median survival is 8 to 9 years.