What are the good habits in your life
Good habits in your life
The meaning of the good habits will include:
- Good physical health.
- Good emotional and mental health.
- If you can control the above two facts, then it is easy to keep the human body healthy than to cure the disease.
The good habits you achieved can help you in the coming life. It is not in human control to keep himself healthy and happy throughout life. But by controlling so many things, one can be free of emotional and health problems.
What are the good habits:
- Regular exercise.
- Balanced and nutritious diet.
- Keeping hydrated by drinking more water.
- When you get up from sleep, take plenty of water (3 to 4 glasses) on empty stomach.
- Regular and enough sleeping hours.
- Learn how to avoid stress.
- Avoid bad habits like alcohol. cigarettes smoking, and other drug abuse.
Exercise is one of the most important factors to keeping your health and emotional fitness.
Advantages of exercise:
- It keeps your muscles in tone.
- It supports the heart.
- In exercise, endorphins are secreted and these are good for good sleep.
- For good exercise, the goals are to achieve strength, endurance, and flexibility of the body.
- If possible park your car away from the store to have a walk.
- While working on the computer, regularly do stretching after every one hour. The best is to stand up and walk around.
Balanced and nutritious diet:
- Always try to eat a healthy diet.
- Various foods have different concentrations of nutrients.
- The nutrients provide:
- The energy is needed by the body to work. energy is needed by the body even if you are sleeping.
- Nutrients are needed for the repairs of the dying cells. This process continues throughout our life. The older and degenerating cells are replaced by the healthy cells that need energy.
- Food provides the nutrients (required elements) for the formation of RBCs.
- Nutrients help in the digestive process.
Keeping hydrated body:
- To keep yourself hydrated, take at least 8 glasses of water.
- Drinking water empty stomach will be absorbed thoroughly and it will flush your kidneys.
- When you get up in the morning, empty stomach drink at least 2 to 4 glasses of water.
- A hydrated body keeps your skin looking good.
Sleeping habits and good sleep:
- Good, deep sleep is very important for good health.
- During sleep, the body gets rid of waste products collected in the muscles.
- During sleep, the renewal cell process is faster.
- Good sleep helps for the next day’s activities.
- During the teenage group, more sleep is needed for the better growth of the body.
- Sleeping hours for complete body rest varies from person to person.
- Ideally, you should feel fresh when you get up in the morning.
- If you feel difficulty going to sleep, some people recommend having a light snack with milk.
Learn how to avoid stress:
- Stress can not be avoided in this world and your surrounding circumstances.
- Stress may be emotional or physical tension.
- Sometimes stress is good for you that will help you to react to the situation/challenge.
- In the case of negative personalities, stress disturbs their sleep and digestive system.
- How to cope with stress:
- Try to have positive thinking all the time.
- Try to get rid of negative thoughts.
- Always make goals that you can achieve. Never set difficult and impossible goals in your life.
- Always try to laugh, that will help to relieve your tension.
- Having sincere friends is a blessing, and try to spend time with them. If you can not see them frequently, at least talk to them on phone.
- You can discuss your problems with the consular or the psychotherapist.
- Try to divert your tension by doing some hobby, walking, or seeing a movie.
Avoid drug abuse:
- Avoiding drug abuse is most important for good health. Some of the most commonly used drugs are:
- Tobacco is used in form of cigarettes, cigars, and Huqqa.
- Tobacco can leads to coronary vascular disease.
- Tobacco can leads to vascular disease of the foot and legs (Raynaud’s phenomenon).
- Tobacco can leads to pulmonary diseases.
- In the case of chewing tobacco, leads to oral cancer. Chewing of tobacco in Pakistan as Naswar leads to oral cavity cancer.
- Alcohol is quite common in the western world. It can lead to:
- impairment of the judgment and reaction to stress or stimuli.
- It will stop the inhibition of the person.
- The drinker of alcohol may lose the judgment of the relationships.
- Alcohol can lead to damage to the liver and ultimately cause cirrhosis.
- The cirrhotic liver may develop liver cancer.
- In the western world, alcoholics are the common cause of accidents.
- Other drugs like opium, cocaine, marijuana, amphetamines and etc. lead to severe damage to the health and may end in death.
- The use of these drugs may destroy your domestic life. It this your choice to quit these bad habits.