Smoking Quitting And Electronic Cigarettes
February 5, 2020BlogPreventive health
- Smoking is a addiction.This is most common in the third world countries.
- This is also more common in the less educated population.
- There are so many various remedies / treatments are available to quit smoking.
- Are any quit smoking products good like electronic cigarette?
- We should know that all of these devices or Nicotine derm patch or chew gum, all these contains the nicotine.So we are just replacing one of the source of nicotine.
- The smokers have addiction to nicotine.So by changing the mode of nicotine administration does not help the smokers or prevent the side effects of nicotine.
- Electronic cigarettes
- The electronic cigarette was developed in China in 2004 and was designed by the Runyan corporation.
- It was designed to take the place of smoking tobacco cigarettes and cigars because, despite global smoking bans, many smokers just find it too difficult to quit altogether.
- There are numerous nicotine replacement products on the market, such as gum and patches, but these in no way replicate the smoking experience which has been proven to be a part of the addictive ritual of smoking.
- The e-cigarette is revolutionary in that it’s aim is to both deliver nicotine to user and simulate the experience of smoking a traditional tobacco cigarette.
- (Source from http://www.buy-cigarettes online.com).
- But keep in mind that we are providing the nicotine to the body and smoker will have side effects of nicotine.
- Addiction of smoking will be there.e-cigarettes is not going to benefit the smokers in any form.
- To quit smoking only the motivation and willpower is needed.
- This is interesting that smokers know the side effects of smoking that it will lead to lung cancers and heart diseases, but still they will keep on smoking.
- What is the reason? I think that they don’t know Health is wealth. They can ask the patients, value of health and may have some idea.
- Other interesting thing is that we as human beings know the side effects of smoking but still there is cigarette industry of billion of dollars.Those industrialists are selling certificate of death to the smokers , just for sake of money.If they want they can make more money from other useful industries.
- If cigarettes are not available in the market ,I am sure we can get rid of one of the cause of death like lung cancers and heart diseases.
- Even the government does not put ban on cigarettes perhaps they get revenue.
- In the end I will suggest to smokers that they should quit before it is too late.