Pain, ways to reduce chronic pain
The pain in the body and in the joints increases with increasing age.
This pain may be due to joints (Arthritis), and muscle aches.
How to reduce the chronic pain:
- The best option is exercise:
- When by exercise there is production of the Endorphins.
- Endorphins improve the mode and block the pain signals.
- Exercise improve the muscle strength which prevent further injury and pain.
- Smoking can increase the pain. So stop smoking.
- Meditation can help you to relax.
- Take deep breath which can make you relax.
- Stress can increase the pain, so find the ways to reduce the stress.
- Massage can:
- Relieve the chronic pain.
- Decrease the stress.
- It decreases the tension.
- Biofeedback methods can reduce migraine and tension headache.