Multan Pakistan Visit Guide, Places To See
I will like to guide the visitors to Multan ,the places to be seen.
Best season to visit Multan is between October to March. You will need mild winter clothes.
But if you go to northern area like Swat, Abbottabad, Murree, Kaghan , Gilgit and Hunza ,then you will need heavy winter clothing.These places best time to visit is summer time.
Multan temperatute during these months will vary from 12 C to 28 C.At night Multan will have drop in temperatute, sometime in winter it may reach to 0 or 1 C.
The places to be seen
- Qila qasim also called Qasim Fort.
- Eidgah Mosque .
- Nine yards garve in Bohar gate.
- Walled city.
- See all the gates of walled city :
- Bohar gate.
- Haram gate.
- Daulat gate.
- Dilli gate.
- Inside city bazar called Hussain agahi.
- Library Bagh langah khan
- Nishtar Medical college.
- Degree college for women.This is also very old building.
- Cantonment garden.
- Bahauddin university.
- River Chenab is just 18 kilometer from multan.
- Tomb of :
- Bahauddin Zakariya.
- Shah rukn e Alam.
- Musa Pak shaheed inside the city bazar.
- Ata Ullah Shah Bukhari.
- Harappa is just 1.30 hours drive from multan.This is 4000 years old civilization.
(Will continue) June 16, 2013