The Importance of Finding Out what Motivates You
- First, let’s find out what the importance of motivation exactly is ?
- This is Simply motivation that driving force which allows you to achieve your goals.
- Take a decision and go after what you want in life.
- If you want to change your personality for the better, and start a new habit, be a better person.
- You are the part of the community, become a better parent for your kid.
- All of these things would be easier accomplished if you are properly motivated.
- When Have decided to change your life with determination, and determination and determination.
- As long as you have a strong personal motivation, you can achieve almost anything that you want from life.
- However, remember not to fall into the trap of looking for short-cuts to achieve your goals. It’s perfectly fine if you have to take a long and winding road to achieve your goal. It will be an even sweeter victory when you finally achieve your goal, knowing that you have had to go through several hurdles to attain it.
- Developing Motivation in Life
- If you wish to accomplish a goal – be it short-term or long-term in nature
- Here are few things that you should keep in mind:
- Focus on one goal at a time.
- This should be partnered with the fact that you should make sure that your short-term goals all help in achieving your long-term goals. One of the best ways for you to focus on one goal at a time is to make a diary of your goals and keep on writing down .
- Writing down your goals will have a visual representation of the things that you want to achieve rather than letting it all get lost in your head.
- Get rid of all the distractions which might prevent you from achieving your goal.
- Let’s say that you are a writer who wants to finish a book or a studen ?
- How can you acheive your goals when if there are many Distractions surrounding you like ::
- Friends chattering .
- Aimlessly browsing through the Internet.
- In order for you to stay properly motivated, make sure to steer clear of any distractions.
- Completely block out any negative influences.
- Finally, make sure that you are completely blocking out any negative influences in your life.
- If you feel that you are being distracted from your goal by a problem which does not seem to go away, ask yourself what you can do to eliminate such a challenge and distraction in your life.
- Maybe you are being sidetracked by negative thoughts and feelings because you have no faith in yourself.
- Addressing the root of the problem, completely blocking out any negative distractions and thinking purely positive thoughts is the best way for you to develop motivation in your everyday life.
- Constantly Work At Motivating Yourself
- Place your written goal beside the refrigerator. If your goal is to get physically stronger, place your written goal near your weight bench so you can see it when you are working out. This provides the extra motivation you need for those tough days.
- A great way to motivate yourself with business goals is to put up a motivational quote beside your desk. Do a Google search for motivational quotes, then print off one and put it inside of a picture frame. Keep it there and read it occasionally throughout the day. Whenever you find yourself not looking at the quote anymore, or it no longer provides the inspiration that it once did, it’s time to change the quote. It’s perfectly OK to change this quote every 1-2 weeks for maximum motivation.
- Some people make a habit of reading their goals either when they first wake up or right before they go to bed. When you read your goals upon arising, you may begin to notice that you find yourself doing more each day to help you reach your goals. Similarly.
- When you read your goals right before bed, you may notice that you wake up with good ideas that you never thought of before.
- It is important to have motivation in your life.
- Motivation is the fuel that you need to continue striving for your goals.
- Soak up motivating things in your life on a daily basis.
- Read great books that will inspire you.
- Read great blogs that are both positive and informative.
- It’s human nature to have days were you aren’t very motivated. However, if you continue to surround yourself with positive and motivational things, those days will be few and far between.
- Thids is your determinbation for motivation.You have to make little extra efferts to change your life.
- This is training of your mind to do what you think is good for and for your family.
- You have to comme out of the shell which preventing your prosperous life.Unless you break your shell of isolation, you can not acheive your goals of motivation.
- In the end I will suggest you to take the step and follow the above guide line and you will definetly succed to motivate youreslf.
Dr Riaz Bhutta