Herbal Tea (Medicinal Tea) Part 1
There are so many medicinal herbal teas that are very effective and mostly without any side effects. These herbal teas can be taken after the meal.
One of the teas which I usually take daily after dinner is digestive and helps in the heartburn.
- It is digestive.
- It will relieve bloating.
- It can fight urinary tract infections.
- It removes toxins.
- It is good for sore throat and gum disorders.
- It is considered an antioxidant.
- It improves digestive health.
- It helps to reduce blood pressure.
- It is a relaxant in action.
- It reduces inflammation.
- It helps with respiratory infections.
- It has beneficial effects on the skin and hair.
- It is very good for your health.
- It stops nausea.
- It lowers blood sugar and cholesterol.
- It will prevent blood clotting, which will prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- It stimulates digestive enzymes.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- It helps with cold and chest congestion.
- It gives relief inr arthritis and rheumatism.
- It relieves gout.
- It has high anti-oxidant content.
- It protects the cancers.
- It kills the bacteria.
- It is useful for liver functions.
- It regulates blood sugar, which is good for diabetics.
- It treats stomach ulcers.
- It promotes bone growth and health.
How to make herbal tea:
- Take boiled water.
- Add one spoonful of fennel.
- Add three cardamoms.
- Add one clove.
- Peel ginger and add half of the spoon size.
- Keep it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now enjoy this healthy tea.