- Cardamom is latin world called as Amomum Villosum.
- This belongs to Ginger family.
- This is medicinal herb , native to tropical china and vietnam.
- This not identical to that grow in Indo-Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- It prevents indigestion.
- It helps to regularize intestinal movements ,and stool.
- Ayurvedic physicians use it for treating the ulcer and malaria.
- It is believed that Cardamom helps antituberculous treatment by streptomycin.
- Chinese physicians use it for urinary incontinence.
- This can be used as Tea.